The RTCC Adult Education Program is located at:
17 Forest St.
Randolph, VT 05060
Courses for the Fall and Winter of 2018-19 will be posted soon.
Computer Drop-In Time
Computer Drop-In Time starts up again the week of September with slightly new hours and one new day. This is a free opportunity for anyone in the region to get technology assistance and to help people learn to solve their own problems. Computer Drop-In time is run by Jessamyn West, a Randolph resident who's been helping people with technology at RTCC on Tuesdays since 2005.
Residents are encouraged to stop by with their phones, laptops, smart watches, tablets, ebooks or other gizmos and Jessamyn and Eliot Tonks will try to assist with technology issues and problems. Computer Drop-In time is offered on a first come first served basis, (and there are usually multiple people there at a time). This is not a class, just an opportunity for learning.
Dates and times will be whenever school is open (i.e. no drop-in during school breaks and holidays).
Tuesdays 3:00 - 6:00 pm at RTCC in the the Spanish Language classroom (note, 30 min earlier start time, thanks RTCC!)
Wednesdays 3:00 - 5:00 pm at Kimball Library in the history room (new! thanks to the library for hosting us).
How to Register
1. Print and fill out the Registration Form in the "documents" box to the left.
2. Write a check payable to RTCC Adult Education.
3. Mail these documents to: RTCC ADULT EDUCATION, 17 Forest Street, Randolph, VT 05060.
1. Visit us at the Randolph Technical Career Center.
2. Bring along your cash or check!
1. Fill out the online form.
2. Mail or bring in your tuition payment.