The RTCC Adult Education Program is located at:
17 Forest St.
Randolph, VT 05060
SPRING 2018 COURSES
Computer Drop-In Time
Drop-In Time is a free service where you can get answers to technology questions or get experience using technology with someone who can help you. You can bring your own device or use one of our school laptops and our high speed wireless connection. View the year-long schedule by clicking on the "Computer Drop in Time" link in the documents box to the left.
FREE, No Registration Necessary | Sep 13 - Jun 6 | Tues | 3:30 - 6:00 pm | Instructor: Jessamyn West
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Training
The RTCC Nursing Assistant Education Program is approved by the Vermont Board of Nursing. Training includes 90 hours of classroom instruction, LNA orientation, clinical practice, and state licensing exam prep. Clinical placements are at the Menig Extended Care Unit in Randolph Center. The course focuses on safe and effective practices in a healthcare setting. Students learn the basics of assisting patients, body mechanics, ethics, and communication, and then prepare for the licensing exam. The written and skills LNA licensing testing is done at RTCC and scheduled upon course completion. Contact us about available grants and scholarships.
Program cost is $1300 | Dates TBD
How to Register
1. Print and fill out the Registration Form in the "documents" box to the left.
2. Write a check payable to RTCC Adult Education.
3. Mail these documents to: RTCC ADULT EDUCATION, 17 Forest Street, Randolph, VT 05060.
1. Visit us at the Randolph Technical Career Center.
2. Bring along your cash or check!
1. Fill out the online form.
2. Mail or bring in your tuition payment.