Welcome to the Randolph Technical Career Center!
Through its unique and outstanding programs of study, the Randolph Technical Career Center (RTCC) is committed to providing students with a challenging academic and technical education in a supportive, engaging, and respectful environment.
At RTCC, students learn the skills they need to become responsible and productive citizens who are able to take advantage of educational and career opportunities now and in the future.
The faculty, staff, and administration of RTCC are committed to the following goals:
- To build confidence through competence;
- To foster curiosity in our teaching and learning;
- To promote a sense of pride in work well done;
- To provide the support and skills each student needs;
- To demonstrate mutual respect, humor and honesty in all our actions;
- To help students learn the self-discipline to manage obstacles and value the effort it takes to turn them into opportunities;
- To cultivate an atmosphere of complete respect where everybody feels valued
- To use these core goals and the values they represent as filters for our decisions and actions.
Take a look at our programs, including our course syllabi, student outcomes, and potential career opportunities. Then, schedule a time to come visit. We'd love to show you around and get you as excited about being here as we are!
Want to learn about being a Program Advisor? You can download our Program Advisory booklet from the documents box to the left.