Welcome to the Guidance Office at RTCC
If you are interested in attending RTCC, download and complete our application here, and submit to the Guidance Office as early as possible. RTCC_2019-20_Application
Every year there are numerous scholarships available to RTCC graduates to help with financing a college education. For information on each scholarship and how to apply, call or schedule an appointment with our Work Based Learning Coordinator, Jason Finley or Guidance Counselor Jennefer Jolls. Both can be reached at 802-728-9595.
We also encourage you to check out our new Financial Aid Handbook, as well as some new tuition assistance programs, located in the "documents" box to the left. You can also view and print our new FAFSA Cheat Sheet here.
RTCC Seniors: Have you been working on Financial Aid & Scholarship applications? There are 3 ways to get help:
1. Once a week, Jennefer Jolls is available for drop-in help, so make sure it's ok with your instructor, or stop by during lunch. This month, she'll be in the College & Career Lab:
Wednesday, October 9th - all day during Parent Conferences
Tuesday, October 15th, 11am-12:30pm
Wednesday, October 23rd, 11am-12:30pm
Tuesday, October 29th, 11am-12:30pm
2. Complete your FAFSA during VSAC's Facebook Live event: FAFSA expert Carrie Harlow, will walk parents and students through the application question by question. Log in at their Facebook page on October 21 at 7:00 pm.
3. Your sending high schools are hosting VSAC Financial Aid Forms Nights:
- Randolph Union High School, Monday, October 7, 6:00 - 7:30 pm in the Media Center
- Williamstown Middle High School, Monday, October 7, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- White River Valley High School, Wednesday, October 16, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- U-32 High School, Tuesday, October 29, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Northfield Middle High School Tuesday, November 5, 3:00 – 7:00 pm in the Library
Finally, for more information on financial aid, visit our Scholarships/College Aid web page.