Welcome to the Randolph Elementary School
Located at 40 Ayers Brook Road in Randolph, The Randolph Elementary School serves approximately 330 students in grades K-6. Our students come from the town’s various villages and communities, including East Randolph, North Randolph, South Randolph, Randolph Center and Randolph village. Our mission is to provide challenging and diverse learning opportunities in an engaging, safe, supportive, respectful and healthy environment.
Students who graduate from the Randolph Elementary School will:
- have a sound academic foundation;
- communicate effectively;
- develop solutions using critical thinking, creativity, and ethical values;
- begin to understand their roles and responsibilities in their family(ies), their school(s) and their community(ies);
- evaluate and manage personal progress toward goals;
- develop and demonstrate social skills; and
- value learning.
Our Mission will be accomplished in collaboration with the families we serve and the greater Randolph area community. Randolph Elementary School is part of the Orange Southwest Supervisory Union, which is made up of the following schools: Braintree Elementary, Brookfield Elementary, Randolph Elementary, Randolph Union High School, and the Randolph Technical Career Center. Click here for the OSSU Mission Statement.
If you would like to arrange a visit to our school, please call us at 728-9555 to arrange a tour, or email Erica McLaughlin for more information.